Oct 9, 2011

Outfits and nails

Hi!

I was planning on making a little chance on Rose Tea Sugar: to post pictures about non-lolita outfits too. Not too often, but sometimes I wear something I think might be interesting enought to share.

 Here's my Tuesday's school outfit. On Tuesdays and Fridays I go to Technical University for my Japanese lessons. It's extremely fun to wear something colourful and make all those boys-wearing-black-hoods go blind by all the colours ^^

One of my favourite aspect of Bodyline's skirts is the removable bow. I think it's supposed to be worn on the waist but I prefer to put it on my hair or even use it as a brooch.
This outfit I wore on Monday but I didn't have the time to take a photo so I took this one on Tuesday too. Luckily I wore my hair the same way both days.

I'm totally in love with this huge cutsew/t-shirt. I paid 2€ for it and it's size 42, hehe. I think it looks great when combined with skinny jeans like in this picture, or with a short skirt like this - I own a skirt like that too.














I also made my nails yesterday (ignore my ugly cuticles...) I got inspired by this post at Cupcake's Clothes, it was highlighted at F Yeah Lolita a while ago. I had some difficulties, like the lack of colours - the only non-seethrough colour is mint, blue and pink needed a white base to have any colour at all and I had to mix white and dark purple to get light one. But I'm quite happy with the result ^^

And lastly, I finally ordered some clothes and shoes from TaoBao. I've been planning to do so for a while now and finally did! I'll post a review when I get them.

Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment