Aug 31, 2011

Cut-and-paste

Hi!

I made myself a new calendar and decorated a notebook and a folder to match it. These aren't exactly lolita, but I think they give a nice classic-steampunk feeling (by the way, I'm going to wear a steampunk coord to Tracon next weekend ^^) I used decoration cards I got from a bookstore and added some stickers. The gold lace on the corners is cut from a cake decoration (the thing you put between the cake and the plate, I don't have the faintest idea what it's called in English). I also added a matching bracelet to my pencil case. (The notebook is for my Japanese course - I finally managed to get it into my curriculum. I'm so happy!)

What do you think of these:























Next post will probably be about my coords to Tracon ^^

Regards, Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment