Aug 13, 2011

Gackt!

Hello!

On Tuesday I travelled to Sweden to see Gackt's concert!! I've always liked Gackt, but never been a huge fan. My boyfriend's been his loyal fan since, hmm, forever so I took the chance and went with him. I'm so happy I did, as it was totally awesome.

Gackt <3

He's so cute <3 (Not to mention the "I'll remove my shirt and hey, maybe even my pants...!!" -part. Well, he also has a great body :p)

<3 <3 <3

/end of fangirl-mode.

I wore lolis, this is how I looked like. (I had to remove the not-so-pretty background.)

The picture isn't the best quality: my boyfriend is great but taking photoes isn't one of his strong points. The print is actually a lot bolder, the dark pink parts are exactly the same colour as my top. The brooch is quite similar to the candy jewellery I made for my mint x pink -coord for Desucon, it's actually made at the same time. The skirt is from Bodyline, I got it on April but I had to change it a little and I didn't have the time to finish it until now.

For the longest time I've had troubles with making pretty, lasting curls. Either they don't curl at all or they'll be flat in a minute. This time I managed, though, these made it through the whole concert! A tiara has been on my wish list since I first started wearing lolita and now I finally got one!

I would have loved pink shoes for this, but I don't have any. They are the next thing to buy. I think I'll try TaoBao, someone recommended a good shopping service.

Here's a close-up. This print is absolutely lovely, maybe the best from BL. Originally I don't like black but for casual coords it's the best as it tones down even the sweetest prints. Imagine this one with mint instead of black - makes my teeth ache from all that sugarness. Not that it would be a bad thing, though, just not so casual :D


















Curls!!























I think that my meetup photoes can be saved, so I'll probably post some of them in a few day's time. See you then!

Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment